ProBio5 is a nutrition supplement developed by the company Plexus Worldwide. The supplement is designed to help those people who suffer from fatigue, anxiety, bloating, brain fog, or sugar cravings. ProBio5 contains intestinal flora, five extra strength probiotics, added enzymes, Grape seed extract, and Vitamin B6 and. All the active ingredients are packed in one effective delivery system. The ProBio5 supplement kills the hostile organisms that impact negatively your health.
ProBio5 provides the following benefits:
· Helps achieving the proper probiotic balance in the intestinal tract
· Cleans of the fungi and Yeast organism Candida
· Helps achieving the proper intestinal balance and increases nutrient absorption.
Many people, both men and women suffer from yeast overgrowth and do not even know about it. Taking ProBio5 regularly can give relief from typical Candida symptoms such as irritability, anxiety, lethargy, indigestion, heartburn, extreme food and environmental allergies, migraine headaches, premenstrual tension and menstrual problems, recurring cystitis and vaginal infections, dry, flaky, and itchy skin, acne, and jock itch.
Active ingredients in ProBio5
1. The protease enzymes in ProBio5 can break down the proteins of the Yeast and fungal organisms, the chitinase enzyme can break down their chitin and the cellulose enzymes can break down their cellulose structures. The micro encapsulated enzyme profile in ProBio5 is designed to destroy the protein based outer layer of yeast and fungal organisms and expose the cellulose interior of these organisms to the chitinase in the ProBio5. The enzymes in ProBio5 are effective in destruction of yeast and fungi.
2. ProBio5 friendly flora assists in supporting the body’s balance of probiotics) in the digestive tract. The micro-encapsulation delivery system to ensure that these friendly bacteria reach their intended destination in the digestive tract. The friendly flora can help to rebuild the damage done by the yeast and fungi.
3. Vitamin B6 assists the action of the probiotics and enzymes in ProBio5. B6 has a role in protein metabolism, helps to increase the amount of oxygen carried by the blood and is essential for red blood cell metabolism. A body that is well oxygenated becomes more resistant to yeast and fungi.
4. Grape seed extract is a powerful antioxidant that can fight free radicals. Grape seed extract is 50 times stronger than vitamin E and 20 times more powerful than vitamin C. This powerful antioxidant is also a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral substance.
5. ProBio5 probiotics helps body’s nutrient absorption. ProBio5 includes five powerful probiotics: L. Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Sporogenes, S. Boulardii, B. Longum, and L. Plantarum.
6. Bacillus Sporogenes is a spore probiotic able to survive the manufacturing process and the stomach acid. This probiotic is capable of anaerobic glycolysis, releasing energy to resynthesize ATP without the need of oxygen.
7. Lactobacillus produces lactase which is very beneficial along with vitamin K, and substances that have an anti-microbial effect such as acidolin, acidolphilin, bacteriocin, and lactocidin.
8. L. Acidophilus is friendly bacteria that live in intestines and helps to reduce overgrow of yeast.
9. B. Longum helps to keep the digestive system running smoothly, boosts the immune system, and blocks the growth of harmful bacteria.
10. S. Boulardi is important for the development of normal intestinal morphology, maturation of the immune system, and balanced inflammatory response.
The suggested use of the ProBio5 for maintenance is one capsule with evening meal or at bedtime. For fast results in case that you suffer of yeast or fungi overgrowth you may take two to four capsules with evening meal or at bedtime. ProBio5 comes in two sizes. There is a 120 count and a 180 count bottle which will last for approximately 6-8 weeks.